New Patch notes
Well the patch notes have once again been updated and below is an overview of the changes on the way for us warriors.
As expressed in the previous post there isn’t really much of a change to be honest just mainly a lot of bug fixes well 158 as per wow.com. Still a long way for them to go as they announced over 150,000 a few months back.
- Blood Frenzy: This debuff is no longer considered a Bleed effect that can be removed separately from the actual Bleed effect which caused it.
- Bloodrage: Tooltip now adjusts to show effect of Anger Management on this ability.
- Glyph of Cleaving: Now updates the tooltip of Cleave to show that more targets are struck by the ability.
- Glyph of Hamstring: Now updates the tooltip of Hamstring to indicate it has a chance to immobilize.
- Glyph of Vigilance: Now updates the tooltip on Vigilance to show that more threat is transferred.
- Mocking Blow: Tooltip clarified to indicate taunt immune targets will not take damage from this ability.
- Rampage: Rampage now behaves correctly as an Enrage effect when interacting with the Enraged Regeneration ability.
- Recklessness: Heroic Throw and Shattering Throw will now benefit from this ability and consume charges of this ability. In addition, Recklessness now behaves correctly as an Enrage effect when interacting with the Enraged Regeneration ability.
- Sudden Death: Corrected inaccurate information in combat log tooltip.
- Sweeping Strikes: Corrected inaccurate information in combat log tooltip.
- Vigilance: The threat transfer granted by this ability will now reactivate when Tricks of the Trade or Misdirection cast by the Vigilance target expires.
- Warbringer: Tooltip typo corrected.